Re: [rtcweb] Some language on "prioritization"

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 22 April 2014 18:36 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:36:41 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>, rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <5339A120.3040909@alvestrand.no> <CABkgnnVUHUx+3wY3Dsi=UvNkUw_Es1apeMSonq7DtEg_3UKRNg@mail.gmail.com> <FBA84C78-FE8E-4FEF-8AD3-CAF24C57E512@lurchi.franken.de>, <5339AA58.9070301@alvestrand.no> <834D5209-5EEA-4001-B8ED-3835FC4D05FB@skype.net> <00af01cf4f59$fa617b90$ef2472b0$@stahl@intertex.se> <020501cf5d5b$117e9830$347bc890$@stahl@intertex.se> <53552EFC.3000502@alum.mit.edu> <024901cf5db2$7ac4bf70$704e3e50$@stahl@intertex.se>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1398191802; bh=cmM2VKX6xR50PK9m/9iIgL/npzHihcddq4WDEHj/VpE=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=sQ6SYIiWIphXLoJIbETyKCc1NVnZkeaEtnsP/HFx0JlFCxRrdBOAqMk+1X60AlAdX 9ctnKZo2B3DNq8WXwHuHoTWM5mV6wEvQn3nn/ywAFfeDxhsuouQdLJdfsN2kD9uKwC lwG5K0d3IYQ52HbBSZwr3i85LaFnhVcoKSICB6tiGfEPZzzKjm8ld+K59Z3yK620ie owVFBwhTkwGIQQ6veKy+ROcYrPzyhDhAJRkxznxj2qp3liK4UhPxel+ty2CrS96k6g 3oGV8VFWwwU4TpvL+Z5WyLOIOFb0aQ0txrizAlpYNiRAxb7tz5ioBG0NK94IBGFVdW idR8hIGpoSGpQ==