Re: [rtcweb] Update of future interim meeting locations

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 16 April 2012 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8T8zSLspDKCwvu8P0AjOc1mR0CvX5ai6a15HqixRsTI=; b=WOFb3gd7/qTXhs3CTQ0l6uvdDj1wAOC9LrGz2rZzUw+AumdPgHgPt985e/JGF6eQtk yvhTurvAHEd0w0jZCGDtV6jls3oCTgRsbylCOh4I3GL+VYM+rSyTnhcAP+FoAheaNSKg g2vmxwZfOTiBD78AeZgmo607xt2jVyaqF18DjVzRODRz7vetmSiTdfHDPFprehMTo/t4 x7DukqKCurXpkeVC21UxovTkVfkl0yuNsDxBwl2kOSdTpmGW/hMcsYtYsSKAL4mnPE9t fCNluJOIQkLXDz6XQE1uixQNqAB07UttQjvWTp4OyfghoB2nNxL6MN99J8LFrVtBDme4 vrpw==