Re: [rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD

Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com> Thu, 19 April 2012 09:18 UTC

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:18:52 +0200
From: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, "rai-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rai-ads@tools.ietf.org>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "clue-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <clue-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD

RTCWEB WG,

The dates for the upcoming interim is off the hold. I can confirm AD
approval, and that we will hold an Face to Face interim meeting on the
12th and 13th of June in Stockholm. The W3C WebRTC WG will hold a
meeting in Stockholm on the 11th of June. Assume meeting 9.00-18.00 for
each of those days.

As a Host I can't confirm the location within Stockholm yet. We are
aiming on either a location in Kista or in the central part of town.
There are some hotels out in Kista, but even if we end up in Kista
staying in central Stockholm allows for a short (17 min) subway ride
from T-centralen plus a no more than 10 min walk to the Kista venue.
Making it a very viable option to book a hotel room in the area around
T-centralen or on Kungsholmen with easy access to the blue-line subway.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

--

Magnus Westerlund