Re: [rtcweb] [mmusic] TURN server address via DHCP, WGLC of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-11

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Mon, 07 October 2013 13:21 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: 'Justin Uberti' <juberti@google.com>
References: <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB11667BBA0@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <523c6d3d.c9d1440a.3b96.7499SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAD6AjGRXr5kPRQdN+4jkgXHciN3NE7HiRmsb7kaYuzwHEPa7ZA@mail.gmail.com> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB1166CC702@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <5244104D.4010401@alvestrand.no> <CABkgnnWyYCdpSxXyiYb+4BzMpME85671x5JzxJX08RiyQd+SFQ@mail.gmail.com> <BLU169-W98EC710F291837B36C14F0932B0@phx.gbl> <524a139b.e37e700a.694f.ffffae7bSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAOJ7v-0nTR4U8muY_XCDnSWH_Ff1Ad0E+j6CUeus9zsbZFuZfQ@mail.gmail.com>