Re: [rtcweb] Confirmation of F2F Interim meeting

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 20 April 2012 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Q/2fSd7UHVcpVVNeVKtsLtB2oMMMORef5gwM/wbRzZQ=; b=MwOv55scx3bAghyBiiLBTbDc4R/FT5YhylbDLz23DCHRVrehwO0COqOL2rQ57nB6F/ LIPzyREGjAwfjDQ6gVOJRFERVY7bAV+vdmBtwGu2NDLmm006xFK6tbQEDs2dY5IVP//Y SiblM6t0U417IFmKRKtko7yvxmZx4lFKR7AmaIOIAKcznW0a+sLdsVM8Cq35tUTknYnE H10UDQriIuaBv9mmJq/vuZzcfjvTVMf2WvcxIudoc6Sm98/wkwv5/16r/OFSSfOlES2l 5Ojr8XwueYmISrxYC5BlVPRcC2t+P0UcBShJCLUXuTM/JctPOLr/k7GxjkX2Tsdq+VuN lU+g==