Re: [rtcweb] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-00.txt

Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Mon, 15 August 2011 07:50 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:50:54 +0200
From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: "Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com>
Cc: rtcweb@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-00.txt

I added this text in a non-normative appendix:

This document does not specify anything about RTCP sessions. Since a
purpose of the specification is to minimize the number of transport
connections, it's natural to use the "a=rtcp-mux" attribute defined in
[RFC5761], but this document does not specify anything about that matter.