Re: [rtcweb] MTI Video Codec: a novel proposal

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Mon, 10 November 2014 20:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4wr0wXsD1levcc9VU1tKoWop3mHC+Jy5u9hpepdeqVc=; b=EVQ9ZPpvEdtFAvRT4lax9hTUsTMocy6inTzcZNMNOfcEImwSe7xUVmq7w5ImvpC47A n1uHYtu0CfED6gKaveZmqRRZ6+zFfv1LEvP0psLejRRIBI++QSkpltqU9nhhKNwjwuIp BT5oNaaC/AxB8a+XUB+hkHs2kA1FcK4HGWYExfe7FsQTWKxLo6f6LMRjMK3EXZdA2F1D TiaDLfzU9N4rrZnqTQXU/St19Ec48EKSzaprrf1sHHogPIrRQRmc5DXI8dBiNtXo7hwF eGeAQ8EL+0pPmJvxvLU2Ecz86qM0TLvh2oU9/rmu1maoYX6sEfIC50uxDcwy08ozYUm/ oEiw==