Re: [rtcweb] Microsoft tells W3C and IETF what we are doing no signs of offering real world interoperability

Rohit Puri <rohit.puri@tenhands.net> Mon, 06 August 2012 20:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=ehWjtnMttlJhR7tbJegyXvXql5wInrL3xaXQToiZJ3M=; b=Ff4JzaM7imRy0ofLOH4A100n9qn93raqJXVuDub6xP8R8VogbpmdhV2rtLkcZ22u6p g4hO9X9r+9fKsUBBrXq1MDgls2RENqRpv2JKe92V8GGe5EDmUNsx7FTZAG7eJiWRU+V7 IFKjkR0/K5LfNh9jsauZaUS4EiOr7lEM+Wj6PLwEh09VlOAhYHF5K5s5FbL4/R212R1v XzAXN8rUN55t1S1DLY2Qr17Y6ihQqVm0nY5qtrKKghAFhUBdAe2d91A9kr714HPR9wWx I5/R2OrGQrqvz0bPEt3D5Q69XtqHLbO7FWQf+Lhms/n46Z9Gs7kOXdATww5/HXEHCFsP UyLA==