Re: [rtcweb] [tram] I-D Action: draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00.txt

"Pal Martinsen (palmarti)" <palmarti@cisco.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=59466; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393332489; x=1394542089; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=6MaWeVYEzJZU58qV9Wlpm2A6POSpXkA2UwOH37G5ztg=; b=dSeYD78HMfqm+66GuwnReEOIHMAp1yNfnRrqjTs1VDsH6Ke0KyXXQVma Xx8sjWoyv+6Y8u3KxoHQFyp61u7higPLiakBMzclZXi8tNNq8SXD1eJt2 KgXUnvb3PpWqQlqQftF/ErPFs3S+lhgBM+XXcaa64senIHyUyElyuesIw w=;