Re: [rtcweb] No Interim on SDES at this juncture

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 20 June 2013 03:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9112; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1371697566; x=1372907166; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=sAp0KTRwra8zP2SlgKjpZZbM2LS5UIeAn7cXuylm0o8=; b=U//85aw4/DUOTU/Yu046FCPDJKUaYQMuRxOmqWAiU5i4RCwrfPqvmvK8 MqqFjKNswjHtOVn+igTRSIW2DREreuKg36ezslS6bENMJ0HwWGz1w/Uvf yUHUBhRNouRi6kOmygYJpVqJRRMlGnnBYXjLaW3+0yr1GFEm+99m16e/k k=;