Re: [rtcweb] Update of future interim meeting locations

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 21:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; l=2420; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1334699061; x=1335908661; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=Yp5tL+CHMrTzDusCRSy6aHZzoGv/OBQxhXeihT0OESU=; b=Q+YOZnADMY/mMXApsx/NHqMbHHJ50dMr/xbaq3sVuBfxx53hni5ykOgN xtwJMDKEp+u31jOFgnqT2j3LS+/bnizPQuQmwT16IWhMcHUB0aUkm2Gvw 1iUYhKwdCbyKlveEcjB19bOoo3l8SJwDh+Ut8SWL7vMuZZ45M1Wb466r0 8=;