Re: [rtcweb] Platforms that support H264

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Tue, 05 November 2013 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=3O2EmztsgUvm3ugwO9efqdsbX1U05zd+1MmpiAyT9/o=; b=HNO5aIFxH0aJMaZ4OeoWvjBL7GkLpUrjbiU6UULqJBZcLCqY3J5gZIBHuQ1V9/3Csc d2cgiqBWTIhMmC2oUJGfTwKVau5dIw/LHoTP0fxtGCKcc23x3DBx7fPmN9+BxWyfxgo2 rFBYfbYcOsdeBVlBJVlYeOw6G48ETZdDREg24A9FGxKaJXVvJGzXZ9zT7iz160wt7gNA vC6nNKK8kOcg7GHruGxv16NjHhQpBVeoBzKksTnEK8C5b8X0108+RV2bgXVzt3enpNEx H3CCQwi6NCoE5d12QJzVMlXkZDESwLcQQ5SS8Z5w8TgvntuleR8s/UCbIDyNSzUDZ4bl IsXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=3O2EmztsgUvm3ugwO9efqdsbX1U05zd+1MmpiAyT9/o=; b=YSTwWAIomLWsHctNgFY57oI3yuwXIl/fJCgw6u50ickgZbKgk00JOq9dqBzaKdLG42 2bRc6ix7KzfYxP3nuh+HVTzVew6EAif8pPdz4kyX1GRwY3HaInm8YEe8aIdjRoP2XynG oupBgZp1WZf3TcBnI8Hu1UXnD2de9PoRr7ply2X0eIZuphOvWRzHMnHou+0IVwh1og1K mg1ghhGMHbP0MsYD73urfcX5t87yTsXTX5AXOzIhjfnnscPaD5LMNUtL/bYZoPtBZWos NVWZRW1J1IlyCRLDwvxmoE8x6AmZdxppflGucnDi9xotXlyUjEwQg5UYnU4NVdwDuMx3 c3Bg==