Re: [rtcweb] Making progress on the signaling discussion (NB: Action items enclosed!)

Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org> Wed, 12 October 2011 22:17 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:12:44 -0400
From: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <CA+9kkMBi9BzDu=WOq3RG-o5nbfnUTftDg3LRBU3DFh=Kc4W5ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfmYgQ+yb=pDp1J2_PVa1SkxTOuaUCM02Vt6-iGabwif1g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMCUTiPO3eASjn0mbRA9YCF6TMmGGOjQ4NkVkvzVMN39Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnx=qoS_pqyC45WVEYEFqj-3eP9g_kyhAUaOO6He_UEfw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMCibnPLrEq1234bUMXpiKBK0+22mqwYOM__CpcO2nOayg@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfms2bt-WPtMeosFQz3-aSf2L6mfX+i68tw45sSgix561Q@mail.gmail.com> <4E8D6507.8000707@ericsson.com> <CALiegf=VyViX2arp0gr0dK4WN_jv=bjwP0LUAxRf=quTxrYrUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfn15szv-2yXeWptWjsQC2CwVODg_X90gD4odZkCR0LzvA@mail.gmail.com> <4E955775.10206@alvestrand.no> <CABRok6n6UA_nFfLzQ4K+H0+idspEsymW29OZH0J5q1ewF3PpRw@mail.gmail.com> <4E956526.2090604@alvestrand.no> <380E325E-A7EF-489A-AA24-0270224FC87A@phonefromhere.com> <4E957C55.9020706@alvestrand.no> <13C2526B-E7B1-408C-BD1D-EC5E8C8F6472@phonefromhere.com> <4E95871F.9010605@alvestrand.no> <E21755ED-205F-4D80-BB97-CF32E989EB3F@phonefromhere.com> <4E959D48.3090401@mozill a.com>