Re: [rtcweb] Do we still need PRANSWER?

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Thu, 05 July 2012 11:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=+hoKTgtrikBLn46n9DH6AAfeSRDFmPVwAvuO4coFXF4=; b=l02PTpsXHEQPx/nRbOUfh62TkjOhhDkeXaZ6TyZYavaXu4D1RG9HVGNGaAWZIG8Mim Kp/0fv+co23monzRmhxNteUsDWM4VaIlqvrXbIuQlLerAdQEVy0SVHKnQaN9acM/FPRF DFtOIwFAcSJgkxOziSsqEAybAUkJvNs4/fsQ/aqH3/kNzbMCfsly5oo9MXqrw6pCpE5S B71/GikJ1RU4hrr8yb26AcL0jvrh9YG1Vg+PU3ag/8PKzRgabvMY/+uGDPWlyDbPrriw qvSx8VbVKq9GVZuC4zwiLBue6/WsQAu0j4eqNte5FFCqeQOJNDq+sTL5KUlayz9S4vog 0eLA==