Re: [rtcweb] Finishing up the Video Codec document, MTI (again, still, sorry)

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2014 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=oyTZyxLTdM4uvs+z/FwJr0TzJo54wMTSaQPeq8PXz2g=; b=rd+GBQI7EAJhilJ7bCmFi5Cvt4TK9+usLUNJxL3KXseLTVOhn9kKnfjTe9kJ/BMseT S88ZP0zRIZzHigXNHxkdXdSoOvzGpqaJaOHkwEFo03PoU+vePBeuxCawwty8t9hmipa6 4jBP4yCZHBlkfJsPPS5lk9FWJ9I5lme2p80ICfT7QHDjshWabbCKw2+sfgZEtM6BbGyl JkxQb4uAVyenMpwLhkqFtPQEFKDR6LtuA2B0Nbmcu2D45pDnVBWVSpyo7tfUBrCX12UM TwRGi2syyebsTRCnoy9S2mbVciNC5iS9CZot1RQZHyhI2PQtuLSzACIpRATy17ulHap+ KNtA==
References: <547511DB.5050100@nostrum.com> <54759A4C.6020806@gmail.com> <5476092D.4010406@nostrum.com> <15EF2452-2C2C-420B-B972-C37EACE57850@apple.com> <CALiegfkbiN1BAaJyrqOzUeYiViCGHcs6QaM7VVHwUzCUVAuKBw@mail.gmail.com> <32C6F602-6818-4A36-B18E-BF21774F6761@apple.com> <20141205035706.GB21150@hex.shelbyville.oz> <C56EF8F1-FE24-4DF9-9869-49795BD34AC1@apple.com> <CA+9kkMCGp+WdcFomT53qfC2xY8LPYWTtaYiLDBbQ-AZZG1dyOg@mail.gmail.com> <ED88A5CB-C173-46EA-992F-7A57F962B7B0@apple.com>