Re: [rtcweb] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-08: (with COMMENT)

Justin Uberti <justin@uberti.name> Mon, 25 February 2019 02:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YIKCU6aqFxuLSf9vXprC4m6A0ww4HLM/VGGlUYjfYTo=; b=cTPtQdkIvsfS+BJAUzRSvcpZvaU8IorpjQt/jFdOgvYtg7hDGH9e7E4qFrZ6IJD7C+ NP8olXefe5Q9EkNV7a1DO/fFjLjZxJCc7jlDOvJi/GgM2iYKjS9WLj45HeN8ycfr04ZL BtuGYdjCgBo6CylpJwU96uvHmBaQ+9+Um0g/HM/n5tz+eoKD8RcwZDpdnJUlM4FT0Hli J0gqejEoX4pFMa7RCo9mA87HXiEWIhfpLtHblphi04gD/xig1i6URcKR73Rf3hVkssjb XM31PLkVIEVLpn/2j99/Nf2f+b12T0/zb1p5Q+ADNKyqgc/UKPJyfp38kHYSNdxyYu3K Zw5g==