Re: [rtcweb] Agenda time request for draft-marjou-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-01

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Fri, 15 March 2013 16:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=FH74iy/qplmp90u/m+V6mCv+AFad9ClTpGz3YQwH8PY=; b=Z/Va3MghYZ7Z9UEt74sH0pcysDoS2NvnF9gwr+py/BkWNsJ1G5x2AEL8mFUV33gW7g I0emSDroPJHTfz2HTGoJvw2fZce1ANNqwtRzHVwc9XtsE+sNGEfAzjS0fqBj2TJ6EF7i qzBbKjpYajB9Q22QdwsdQAVn3YXr54b9e+h8lvwrBi1bLYpRyZDLoCrAZgixpiqcwqyu WR7yC0gnnLiRNmMcu6PtMqdZOz/aJxR7++BXMo5pvizbBMBEwPnXfO7DLVKOOrsBAFDm bJyGLiGbuF+8n2sMOV2nCaB3xXIPOnoCpinjIEvdE/nqoeIFJUZb/djcECYdkxynNSsK aGcg==
References: <c686ee114a494e6ca76354227f92423e@DFM-CO1MBX15-04.exchange.corp.microsoft.com> <BBF5DDFE515C3946BC18D733B20DAD2338D2B178@XMB104ADS.rim.net> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D16E4408A5A@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <BBF5DDFE515C3946BC18D733B20DAD2338D2BB34@XMB104ADS.rim.net> <4507_1363362629_51434345_4507_361_1_6af2514e-a2f2-4248-b7a9-5d0452f3abf7@PEXCVZYH02.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>