Re: [rtcweb] A compromise for SDES

Matt Fredrickson <creslin@digium.com> Wed, 17 July 2013 21:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=pjySF9oCt6W2qYcA7EpkCTQElOzoo0IXDf95m3TMsks=; b=fK/fzzevUSBW1V7sGfmldBO89S0oc/1mVQs+Q8xEkvEeZW/82ct00eNKgNIT5842CB i6HzA62dp4gyot0POy41tP8Aq7khX6iUORYjZ7kREpPDb5dQzfNLZdBwz5SdMN0ysNlJ gGRkA6LGc/3DhsQ7som7eVgPLhHhyz0cyUNmO3tl/OsOIWCOh8QF97sOMlNz0EDwsiJl kHVb5Zx/wcyUHacp+uAehM7buI4lqJYltOflN0TX/16MOqDWl6DZEdp8aWCZaBOvFx8g aEYHkKb9+MdwJ1N0jb2qkudcCwt9odDWYRSoF861dY6j6HdlXlWZvJmHzrCBgg0m9uoL jWLA==