Re: [rtcweb] SRTP not mandatory-to-use

"Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Thu, 05 January 2012 07:17 UTC

From: "Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 07:17:55 +0000
References: <CAErhfrwu322=HTS0JZhum9EGfb73KmYS6CU_KMESyzEWhtvg2w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOeg-O+6===5tk0haxC8nLxUQyEUFRES2FAoFEf00fKng@mail.gmail.com> <CAErhfrxTKdo7Z+61x5ZcDt5ZM7C7ob5LNxMzwng_kk3Uqrp2_Q@mail.gmail.com> <4F01A790.4060704@alvestrand.no> <4F02A061.60905@jesup.org> <E44893DD4E290745BB608EB23FDDB762141EF8@008-AM1MPN1-042.mgdnok.nokia.com> <4F035DD5.3050305@jesup.org> <CAOJ7v-1dziaA_ePCuMxjn6uhBgOH=ZVybUmLBwQi5qiuyOzDMA@mail.gmail.com> <BLU152-W469B2EB104C104547FC42393960@phx.gbl> <CAD5OKxuE0VhSsjKggj1mLOseLeDXarujvAG44yHkuZttagJggw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKhHsXHnT2p7yncha5-BQ=-Lzk3-N+tuijM-UqwfP1mPUi173A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxuH4v2Cs4Wx2SermhqX0SdH_rXUYgMms1UV3xo1_EsN-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMCXACEo0QOLR-pw0AHuRJzKuKEiL7E5Oh8va9wWuFmbow@mail.gmail.com> <BLU152-W587F56E976F80F9BA6308493940@phx.gbl> <CAD5OKxtkKxUC2RNibk-9+R8LqVdsaY_19DCgB=rFDjpxQVGCnQ@mail.gmail.com> <4F052B03.8090101@jesup.org>
x-originating-ip: [10.70.54.67]