Re: [rtcweb] Making progress on the signaling discussion (NB: Action items enclosed!)

Tim Panton <tim@phonefromhere.com> Wed, 05 October 2011 12:43 UTC

From: Tim Panton <tim@phonefromhere.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:46:11 +0100
References: <CA+9kkMBi9BzDu=WOq3RG-o5nbfnUTftDg3LRBU3DFh=Kc4W5ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfmYgQ+yb=pDp1J2_PVa1SkxTOuaUCM02Vt6-iGabwif1g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMCUTiPO3eASjn0mbRA9YCF6TMmGGOjQ4NkVkvzVMN39Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnx=qoS_pqyC45WVEYEFqj-3eP9g_kyhAUaOO6He_UEfw@mail.gmail.com> <91623260-6A12-4737-8BA9-4D6B60FCD389@phonefromhere.com> <CALiegfk_6pviBMBmYUvj69JA73Uy0rnXaMvThPuGT2R5NOWycQ@mail.gmail.com> <0EF30DF7-91D2-48A5-90BD-B7E7CA3C61E4@phonefromhere.com> <CALiegf=GpVUQb7cPMQH+4DpO_fvYPP7LjyyZ8uO5r13hDQORyQ@mail.gmail.com> <D17EDB43-3C1D-4C35-94A9-1C9FEF6EE36C@phonefromhere.com> <4E8C4F28.4070506@alvestrand.no>