Re: [rtcweb] Confirmation of consensus on audio codecs

Randall Gellens <randy@qualcomm.com> Thu, 30 August 2012 00:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1346287493; x=1377823493; h=message-id:in-reply-to:references:x-mailer:date:to:from: subject:mime-version:content-type:x-random-sig-tag: x-originating-ip; bh=TeSoPcv6N/Loc1LJ0P7nEK93QTpL2frNUfplUZkVuUU=; b=EzRJDN0+zQX7yE7NNF2A87HZuFwn6Wkvruci0THbRPl077fLM0GPoTk/ 9aaZ1gk+uXK4b/ndb+Hf7wnWuisxD7jhtD/o6ib8kJpzwOxGRF+mDd61a TRW1eASZWPNKNh7V/uDHA5A3mkT6z7VWfKlKs/opH9xjwn0vB9FoUZ/jO A=;