Re: [rtcweb] Congratuiations on the Cisco announcement - but we still prefer VP8

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@jdrosen.net> Mon, 04 November 2013 14:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=E540fIV7HC9mxfHI/FZy8/038l3uCj7V1Skjx/GHHsc=; b=Jn1/iFojwn1+gXpVyfk2uTxPy8tZEkGUrhKLfZNZ99aZm8S5s9JVmXeiP6NtQGoWHc HiBsMwZGAMWNLcLRKGnFxu37dpFS5M0Bz4fmR9HDlD5aoil1Xluv40+AYBePFjAm9jRj daLkTBCVPSi364yOdYk/pXjXW2bddWkP4DvIIQlvbKNqg45oHc8Qo9ZhGNEOwRYrtu8i vvn6JnblpmWu6j1mEaFk+JAFOJMrXFgMPEiRbE2tKTedU1D6AtRi4Fn/c4h+A/Bu4XjF rZZaknoPpusySCHzKxPdwXMHt/tsX406Sobq7KC7YNT4a1czIiTceWngWLpk3dHlw6vQ +cmg==