Re: [rtcweb] Making both VP8 and H264 MTI

Mohammed Raad <mohammedsraad@raadtech.com> Tue, 05 November 2013 21:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Uc8K6MZ+debrHMFFyN1QVZ9GZP7fgHO6c2ZcoNhf3Gk=; b=UXokOgTDr+zq98YK8zcOHEAN2lYHI4NQ21XHPjRJBZAtZeNi+JicbXuCJazRZxqD/h PTVpKZgmvsseIgCRtI7Y7BSRqRiO8RQ/dAts3os1OI70A+GSuSpn1bfhl4OiJT4XfyjA oQ/mrbnV0LChqpTSF4owdLQR+pQkCnvPecLf9G7QFlXLO1eP/7uzK5dBrDoVWEcW4xXS zsYetXIsvhe5Gp9VqC5yeX1p1TYDRGSATQaYXly6vwJ+Cn/NNInLFaltjZw7q2c5/Xex jApA7NzgDEHiOQIwIXI+KPcTDrXfvAxE24zgFf4ZXP8G6wH/KgrQ0WLc+oiFD9pitJdo g83Q==