Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec discussion in Thursday agenda slot

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 12 March 2013 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=3vKRVNIdyY4PdvAzI2kDMiGSt9/g27EamuzV5tUO5+k=; b=Xip83E2XvYfcmjjNVVqHAwkvfNOpllL1EDZWwV2mtrd82z8fIvDLgcgUGfdsFku4v1 Ve4rNBhbUX5jm4iEpd0lAymuOmHFHPP3HUgoDGCTjMKGXdjfr/ko4BKFlcIqPqZMyktD Fcbf6O6bC56KgIvzY10ENLxmXSbII3QSx0PDJwCS37ZBj9NJnI1xxvcY4kbtd9VDj8Y6 b4gkyK1tCWXGFR7sPfT+dKNPZQrdkY3otdNV6uqYxXNTfh7ky++K23GJKqwq3Yu2+v2o 5xPfHJW6gq0H3MBVc6cysm1ZlKU+EORdDlr1eJ4Pf789E5Z+rTLDrF9ORNnbWxB4XTix B2Rw==