Re: [rtcweb] JSEP-03: O/A state machine and trickle ICE with forking

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Thu, 28 February 2013 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=2aE6Lr/ZxTELNu03Mo5I4BwA9UDcToqBtrlWbXbV9tY=; b=djmcLu5LH+ALbYJXbaC3joHQqpis9rUcYkvQ3o2qXP27wTZZyiVAMwBzpU9k9qZokz wNTyH10p8U0doYr1r81GBT417ZISod5G2zB6R62BGR08pt/yrR+/wofPsrfTKq6iXifL ailLHWtr8Em9zjWgY+gR3TCfQHm2S5wgGaNWbo1z17OR1DxJDSb8FZXG30HEI3uQSaqC y6vHXLmjow7y0NNLHrEuqbAQbIc5839YylVznseyRAcS4QWDU/B6OneOKHk6fUGbfB0U nSeOAYJRBo4nL1QUO/afymEoocKSBR0GimsD23fmpzyglGdTyN8ra3feVAe3Ii1jKqyU FO9w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=2aE6Lr/ZxTELNu03Mo5I4BwA9UDcToqBtrlWbXbV9tY=; b=KTQK7g0AZ/M9FvnJHrNsTLQMiqE8xZpGKlqTph+scbHpFL8gry6PW7zML6hZn4f9kd sd1+wOq+HzRMtDmtbGRuQ622nuDatTaCgGhMbUpYX1hgee9mePUpxFlqPB9iiGNyiUTr QV/uWbTwHHYPE0TtRuNmdqcmr4TGZtvEf3ub7yI6w/D361yJ0WToF23mO9t2rWrBDZTN p9LXzJt644Y5HDR7yjmzu9Gx7zBEEP/Ksr6iHcNBMlWhLYDV66Z2TCuPeVnK+SxOvwbJ ZLec3BV5jLCTygJiBGIYcmgpm8zgGm7uc55A3KUOiVFELeYx3Xt4VKAfB9s+mbSGQ9Ng T5xA==