Re: [rtcweb] Reference implementation of software codecs (was: Video codec selection - way forward)

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Mon, 18 November 2013 18:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=x3j0Esor0TZLFVAcVMCeMOmx4O3/rGZ3U+xtOwlcxfA=; b=fDMFNzi/egxNa+bknlMfpWYjrBGy+WEpKYoMcv3BBtbFJYcV4tpaeV44eJ5rznf+JD TyFe1LJ0tgsF6SMZa+sb6MtwdomOFCrQxzfyOnpwX+UEeAb0Vlu0N/mi/DFDLxVQP47x SDWZsZWs8OrFpJcRaq2rNruODOjmtUPEoA4I25EAaFmS9ZsXqXTOWF6F2ICG5rvWsBPy p+2ZJrwqmGqhYmj9ov5gytBH8tUQW16Ugi97oYrah2kHiwD3bjAoBWuDPV4bD/v7zRU2 hVvR8i5gaVfQo6pBMeVhUhDZxBzPqqNHVGioPLooURospw0WYVCu0FcLCv2xpsgYkrDD +Uhg==