Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec Selection Plan

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Fri, 13 September 2013 21:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1379108088; x=1410644088; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=OQ+L7AGsD77ci348+AGDHVnMH/DcX/Bup9LiOB5s2ps=; b=QA52c40SjvERu3aG8E9hiMl5MupFQWj2yI5ulM4PrXT0lysQxKe/y7n+ 1cCh0wisaDdxtxE/yH0YdkuqQ8U5c94QbFNser3w0PUhOLqB5sDPxaiZp dboc0gzh4ctknAyULwpBKT+ZJlt+QCAQR7nT+FwnIu/txunTo59bTR4z/ 0=;