Re: [rtcweb] revisiting MTI

Gaelle Martin-Cocher <gmartincocher@blackberry.com> Tue, 16 December 2014 19:31 UTC

From: Gaelle Martin-Cocher <gmartincocher@blackberry.com>
To: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, John Leslie <john@jlc.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:31:42 +0000
References: <548F54A5.2060105@andyet.net> <CA+9kkMDNhRdbzCs9vrqDeD4CoWWK1xS5o0z3jL0DvNpDuLfCPw@mail.gmail.com> <548F5E22.2040605@andyet.net> <548F5F0E.4050100@nostrum.com> <548F5FB8.9010300@andyet.net> <548F646C.1050406@nostrum.com> <20141216150303.GT47023@verdi> <CABcZeBOAfuscG28PMAu8JJ4yAAt1-ohnuqCaeoa+jkpDkJhhpw@mail.gmail.com> <20141216152100.GU47023@verdi> <CABcZeBOykRm1RCupB6905AOikXrcrmeSjE45Yqf1mHL3aed2Zg@mail.gmail.com> <20141216162534.GV47023@verdi> <CABcZeBNDiDyYtv_0vZyO_mGuFi-dn4s0CXEo1agMmRSvsLNR8w@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.65.160.251]