Re: [rtcweb] Update of future interim meeting locations

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Mon, 16 April 2012 21:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=r3jOxflPcT7SYRqs9gqi7QFeTB6ley+yLtUd6xKXEck=; b=ywZmW+l5z1EHiszLE8o6615wGg7Z5FUxEEYaw2rcwDcpoq/nSxfw+KKkpguYov+cIF uikmYkaOlKRXpZdcfAwxrvOqJg5uqJ6+SATADBor91MSdUYImZjBtMRi/1hNHnBQpYqY mh7ZH+MMFsjMPU0R4COjyI4jgTBsskabSeAy/0wxvSZe01jw2rbwp/hDmqqquxqeG+il /vqeTLomhT1WekI02Jz2eFlhMtlHrulPT0kSQbBxSrVFjOrrhKrD4DROAC96zEZ0vk9x NYUmrlbw9Con+PqQPi8vqym8dX3+U8OnwS48MWZlV9shrd0NeRElNQeuSdWi+QkyicQ/ +YGw==