Re: [rtcweb] A plea for simplicity, marketability - and... who are we designing RTCWEB for?

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 20 October 2011 02:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=1268; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319076806; x=1320286406; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=0vn7JdtsCWxtFEdU4eO5nLqtvpsN06iavrKtW8AY+Ak=; b=KaaWonwaUsPFTsr/As/FfoweOFpQmAZJJaaPugwHVT8HZ9hk9J602Bx0 +qwIYGoXRacMfgN7OECTK6ZQawfFv7KxTcEk/i179jZONGXHwmWQmkIS/ HSxVBF2GzZagaDubEedb42iMBTPo7J0WXIlRytjDUEcdrXX9knQV+Korz w=;