Re: [rtcweb] No Plan - SDP offer/answer clarification

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 04 June 2013 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=eFafBzyW8cDeSgB8EkLPfrBT/52KAiHcgfSWK5qdqrE=; b=pfJ8f8f30rnkVHPR/LjzTy1gIt5EmJGZYOao4YO7xKqWMNFv7sRrRomkyDyQaH3pWG V4Oo7hxP6gjBWRTjnElb78FPRs7xYdDENJLNEFxZYcVSqCGzyXS7QHydISjXAR7lxFvt RmL0PVJU1YPa2ilZkmqm5Dve/2ktHC4mmdS3/eJdUqDALSRoin7FLU/X6GisnEBq39OR aPuZMexdhy2XRcx8PngVqxGQo88Af8487Hg2irmZCdazFGRzc3MrnzjA1fVmoO8leLgS Yty9P+wo2ZNRw1nJn/ERuVAuTQ8awBk2dPXESj4qjJMtgDK1xukFXJsfzIwsW15QAB0a 5tJA==