Re: [rtcweb] WebRTC-SIP interop: and why SDES-SRTP is a need

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Thu, 05 April 2012 15:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=vCR7phMyySLlAvNbrmaYRAhvbG29Pgb9mHTeOfKQ6/E=; b=maqgc4QXc319A6C3GSx8etcoO6nICWo7KIThjPtAtr+jejhRSGZixdjANDrfzFhyXA c/Ti0bewH/eUTJ7dYd1TcuVnzNaLc2Ymotl9QVyXDLPCkJibiFjHRn2JO95HcoBecQAJ 0xz+EYD1Pw76Je3BunDLs7kFQuzFONS6JS9ZTXHOuQifR+r2GMLBrRAiZRhuqEqjTiws A1o2WsENrJ6iH+1qXCAc5XVKLAQ96JZLmFJ+PVWojzYOUkLsURLw98/Gy5xpPclHJs2c bGtRSUEckJyye51ytAA92su2nHDWwPOPQq6kLsRPXERH732COqIQgcRSfd5fAKmTrkpN xczw==
References: <CALiegfmz6tgm9WF3KWEK5qwaBGADKFyit=egB36zkjZXNKdeHw@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnA8_ntYd5f935P_E6vvMwjrzt+j6UhB9vjmo6h-RzfPA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxsxrDdsoV18KB1gZSsUBPno-k2zs4E2FTUaoUBdXfh5yA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE6kErhTOFP1qna-OKRmJzM=Rssc0UEXTyDgSyKmh2AM+PuviA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxuuC1q9uCnREqi_-i0unT=6Uza+oYsCWtanbSjmSi5_DQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegf=qo4uWjSBx6F5PmN_vqtbqYzQ9e5igqe_YJPKj0BHQvg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxu6n_yDAtsy9_pkcGyA8t15y3pY4sQoYmwoPnoL=8_=cA@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfngqJLRdNPsyBtVMouD_yh+3FiUNAWBuq3vb8BbbjgTqw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxu+gAS2HGD9HNfSRUX-HMWjzmb6++tv0VWX5s0Ldzqz0Q@mail.gmail.com>