Re: [rtcweb] Platforms that support H264

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Wed, 06 November 2013 00:30 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: juberti@google.com, randell-ietf@jesup.org
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 00:24:58 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IoXudYJHPDxfPkxFCz+4V5qyGOTzq66RIT4/8P/TkEIrw2EbtfmXoTub3Hy+ZR/kyGgCp/SaUHSbGQECT7atWxE3KjNo/W7hVJqGs0XLgAIW9mv/FrAc3P++GLkcpVbDqYAEGa99X2GDqKEa56rqcxX5SM1yQlDdJ08nDqyTOz6eJlE+w83rCOsvNmpmdLnEESmfJ+NbnyoXzU9pUUg63a1pHoZDSio/w035gbgi2HjD
x-originating-ip: [10.163.34.237]