Re: [rtcweb] New Draft - WebRTC JS Object API Model

Bossiel thioriguel <bossiel@yahoo.fr> Tue, 02 July 2013 21:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1372800993; bh=e6IsVempR/kZjXpvjbXeivOUkwocGwxWnHbkYOOgrDA=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=CwPWcCwE+krEk8QstFQ04GZ9V92m0yb2JhFaZbCb2O9sdSn/8b49C7jgbLplyw24LRUYFLKKW9NvlxVG8UtUmQtK3QNzpSgW6JhQTQdlw2diJdeijQJE5se+yWeqIaoV5749rtVxLDmwMIkFl7MCmD7FBS2WsHn7r8SCLxlLeXc=
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, WW91IGhhdmUgc2FpZDogIkZvciBleGFtcGxlLCB0aGUgb25seSB0aGluZyB0aGF0IHNob3VsZCBiZSBuZWVkZWQgaXMgYSBmbGFnIHRoYXQgc2F5cyBGRUMgaXMgYXZhaWxhYmxlIGluIHRoZSBzaWduYWxpbmcgZm9yIHRoZSB0aGUgUlRQIGxheWVyLsKgIgoKSSBkb24ndCByZWFsbHkgdGhpbmsgYW5kIHRoaXMgaXMgd2h5IEkgYWxyZWFkeSBzYWlkIHRoZSBqb2IgaXMgTVVDSCBoYXJkZXIgdGhhbiB5b3UgdGhpbmsuCi0gWW91IGFsc28gbmVlZCB0byBzYXkgd2hpY2gga2luZyBvZiBGRUMgeW91IHdhbnQgdG8BMAEBAQE-
References: <51CA6FEE.6030702@hookflash.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C3093E0@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CALiegfmsahUM6w00thQSCu3CpKse2C3LKSb1LzkwodNgKTOK0g@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C309655@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CALiegfnAN9SJx0nLyegFJoQscG-18Gs4umd-pe7S3y6xREpByQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMC5FoxKSz7DuHxN8cEO=0PDpoAGrLshpFmnDe3gco06cw@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnpj+nBdhn0g8A7iTdXKZdqvwyffjdLAOuM_qQkhTuKew@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMA1PhoJB9qGUnXDUHRJNac5OszM4o5O7-6aCU-ahszMNw@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfkei-dS-EHt2vqofft_uhKNz+UuK7R5LX3bgDkh=0ZwqQ@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30979C@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxs3Zb2CMHsAGUA2hcdDA7tWxUCmH6RbnRt7MGU+JCknqw@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C3098BA@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <E6230622-C447-44B4-8F7B-108760792A16@phonefromhere.com> <51D2C622.7040306@hookflash.com>