Re: [rtcweb] Comments on draft-miniero-rtcweb-http-fallback

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 18 October 2012 17:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ste6/xe9DI++80oa1CU0dg9nx/jD1FR/obAiwXDane4=; b=vRoCStUYTZ+9FFz7QG5TS9pVZU/3eCpnBe9oi7LnJVmWdc/eO6VhaktssludlFZH6D ihw3v3+dcDcXvbZXXzi702d9XUDHUm1lnBDEXogYATxrJ9Zmi8fcY/kIV4Mr6H7JdgLF nyLGLI3R3Z+GaU2Af340kmJClmRpQ9859aTfdRQPrZAipKooR93DSTEOTNFHTkfoftuj YKIrsthoIgL78NVI9pmdWm9aDGo9dNNvcC5Dt1eN5s2u7bXatKs78w0N4KaFpa3qUgXM HcNNqLJxfekZOpVB6DdQ5J7NxOJcjaW3euY7mP98Wo0ETsrB5tSODk3fopMnteKha0NB HIvg==