Re: [rtcweb] Forking & Early Media - Proposal

Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org> Wed, 21 September 2011 07:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 03:07:51 -0400
From: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <4E777500.5030201@alvestrand.no> <69262135-CF5D-4E79-85CD-82DFDC4250C0@acmepacket.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F222@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E788458.1090108@alvestrand.no> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F2A0@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E788E5C.9090306@alvestrand.no> <11209B22-4D96-4367-BC31-A4D586B55A83@edvina.net> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F2EB@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <1A61D589-1C23-4364-AA4A-60338D8C5859@edvina.net>