Re: [rtcweb] draft-jennings-rtcweb-qos: QCI "marking"?

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Sun, 23 September 2012 23:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5513; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1348441503; x=1349651103; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=1rZsrX7yIJyAKOS0Sn4FV/wVCBHWGEwTzVc0y4QRwxY=; b=lb2uPmN8cCaLCIb4Emh2ysNzs3aZ3O3fPpNDPkA7y0d9YT/wwIyXtQJG u1m6DVPdhhY6Xi0lUv1OM7VaBClefBsFUqHZMxnD6fIPxXFo1o6Fj6ra0 CZKL8crWRIcgY9gPzmu0jR73NWrXhwl2010Q/umKcuAuj2HipoBpdLJnU E=;