Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

bryandonnovan@gmail.com Tue, 10 December 2013 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=oT+2VZh9fLXVYEsVK5W5fzp7SWOG3cT/syjxxrAQ6AQ=; b=WYDUCI/QGqKxDvIc5W3ejdek5lWOYJiRiQdTn6/15/aMqt/RASlTXpUAo6SVBwA3hd 7WmsucTG04tqjiJVH7ZbF1fJiq0aJ7nuu/wnHtMBqJ1g6RmfYzn4ozrzMFXTrATqWGE1 uH4stVSw4pn49deOhMWZJYWaHcIPhMwQhIWC1NP/FdOWvSHDg+rQ3V7bGA7jNmwiU9co mBne/6FsND/7O/vEcqGZPryJarskhofQwL90C2Nu+nvbmlbVDzjSDU7R/3p8LEfUJgIC /BmSHidwjG4Aa+3T6sgiuqcSd8ljCzMRHDDoX28h6jUnbEa/GndHyl+3yb8xzmbVnnkB xYxA==