Re: [rtcweb] Text proposal for CNAME in draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Fri, 04 April 2014 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NE5RAMWMhvVvt5/RprfersEBunHE7hOg55yg9x2FXpc=; b=HA3qqdX3vbS3+BwIvom9iJebB5Ph8lZd7+kDGe/INAIgnwnVbiWs/vWDL6o/En7otA wA74tsfn5z6T8zhYyVjsYRGO+BAkcvr5QwSMVR9hboKCJuyB55Xc1sgf9xJPhdQG3FmM q1jsGKxKXfMNJch/QaScOAyHRyADxUDV5breq/sb9AZg9o18UKbAdIS1zHvs9471/wYC 8ksCL3N390Fj2g1otafKumuP+m2Fn0IITlgQhiQz1NBxZxa+NJUFO3PdDp5tl6d4lKSE Of1D0iIqcf82mJexksQyV9FyiYVc6fozO1cPffPI1/1C4XX77LHjm/ZzqUPgGplYMQvX oMQA==