Re: [rtcweb] Review request for RTCWeb standard signaling protocol

"Ravindran Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Wed, 05 October 2011 18:00 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 23:32:58 +0530
From: Ravindran Parthasarathi <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, rtcweb@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Review request for RTCWeb standard signaling protocol

Hi Harald,

Sec 3 & 4 of the draft deals with the need and advantages for standard
signaling protocol. I understand your major concern is time. I think
through and provided some solution as part of the draft

1)      Sec 5:  (RTCWeb Protocol requirement and design consideration)
is added to come up with the thump rules for standard signaling rather
than discussion different protocol

2)      Sec 6:  The list of existing signaling protocol is shown for
eliminating the signaling protocol based on Sec 5 conclusion

In case time factor to solve this issue is the reason for rejecting this
proposal , let us work for the better way to reduce the timeframe to
achieve the result.

Thanks

Partha