Re: [rtcweb] Proposed text for remote recording use case

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Mon, 22 August 2011 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=4212; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1314038590; x=1315248190; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=QH0DchbLXWjyAoS2aFshVLaUl/zQo++pGujje+0kVbw=; b=Eug2EBhE0qziqgn6AY73mN3nyDI9VjjfvGOAxKv10yUq97chV7uG5swP 9yuZMhINXI217CIbSzFhOzbYQSNTlL9+9D/yiPlZ6AMgslbOf9xx2wC0z fglmhu0MyKHV1OGV6Z9gkhI0vTrrHcZWKW+yz6CyYCdlDMbuc6do0L7Yk M=;