Re: [rtcweb] Additional requirement - audio-only communication

Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> Fri, 26 August 2011 07:13 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:14:47 +0200
From: =?UTF-8?B?U3RlZmFuIEjDpWthbnNzb24gTEs=?= <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <4E539A1F.109@alvestrand.no> <4E53B80C.20304@ericsson.com> <4E53E0C8.6010304@alvestrand.no> <BBF498F2D030E84AB1179E24D1AC41D61C1BCA7F62@ESESSCMS0362.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E54ADC7.8030407@jesup.org> <4E54CC05.1040705@alvestrand.no> <4E54CE29.2060605@ericsson.com> <4E54D867.4060706@alvestrand.no> <4E54D9C2.6000205@ericsson.com> <4E54DE8E.9080207@alvestrand.no> <4E54DFCF.4000805@ericsson.com> <4E54E24F.7060906@alvestrand.no> <4E56707B.104@skype.net> <4E567737.6020101@jesup.org> <4E5680B0.6070702@skype.net> <CAOJ7v-0DnVKYD2gd4os3R-LuzN1mu4qZqjndDEJcJXwY7U-FnA@mail.gmail.com> <4E56E264.8000600@mozilla.com> <CAOJ7v-2kEByX3mq7dRFuo7wEqaEGz597aWuFpEZK9zE_eS6U4A@mail.gmail.com>