Re: [rtcweb] RTCWeb default signaling protocol [was RE: About defining a signaling protocol for WebRTC (or not)]

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 07:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mperumal@cisco.com; l=5246; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316158247; x=1317367847; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=X12yf4nMhIe5C/TgQztpw78y+bq4B7XNSUydRyQNZ0Y=; b=Twbj3Y4eCBgAB/veU97qa1wa38xvUHMwYuyV0GRXr4Qs79PnJKZBGy4Y n8HBBa0il5QSm3/cm7VShqwwxbo+iEwKmywiXyDLpO1TSQjtMrmaApoXs 0BRUYzPCGX4d4xFO6+9XbH8OaJ5YYLvCTQLI53VpRbbmInAmBuwfUgoSg k=;