Re: [rtcweb] Finishing up the Video Codec document, MTI (again, still, sorry)

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Thu, 04 December 2014 20:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Tr0vJla4sMIkKcBYARr9gWYo5/VJ2mLsBbuvIcpJWyg=; b=tG23dstgW2jOLam4GySlAQKBU/RtOYgT6aIId3D7baEXyPSUj+nFWHaP6eed+59YEK hC1JaY/dYdkbFANHzQSbQ6DCovaNKOgV3h3P391/QH0wvzmhmpT/xcqsflMVZoW9EPdw qOZno0nGgv9hGMFINorAV9Yhox3UyaewomhxERfTcPu04fkeWcjF1lHgR3O/0Sezvokf 5pvSaRqCJ2TD/aLDAu12jaDyMNVHH1MlB3w8UkmDUehcRaEavQy5h3un0p0bEJKkNJIg 8q6Srs5EflFDpkxjB67RImaCmtdNfPMhX8w12ujjDHlXvNJps4uz9tQQDicN8E/uhOlF boug==