Re: [rtcweb] DTLS-SRTP with end-to-end security: Short Authentication String

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Fri, 06 April 2012 16:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=pAX51332wrxqbCgfLp4J7t6csb/TIyHYoDRFhgOOpRU=; b=hrbE770MNLohFtBGwxuGXxDUbvOc4Hvt709catjEagO+Xo/KCg1JDM2vGkwRd5qh/T Q8+zNLG71lIc97PQtqwh/dCiMLVUCgP0g557NnlXGfRNi+c3SOJZHrxNPjaLR3Pw//xY rLyCY1dTD2OvGc0RR9jtGl6uP3zC6iZHPqaPBb5nGIU8RErvF8zBwPxFSzx/irbWTgBq ZAo5egD92FHtRGSjMtHSrVdqn9A70xrOcxn9liq2NpVLZNi0zPaGgvtcr9eul1LQNStf uJ1sut5B0ybB2ha621pleUdj3ne3UXVjHVHj/IIxMORPJc/ftRWtKNZRV+GhZlGccGdM 7uNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=pAX51332wrxqbCgfLp4J7t6csb/TIyHYoDRFhgOOpRU=; b=c8uUybLfjRGIIHih4FioQgZjw4exwoUqPFVR0TGee75r5A9oic49u4hOWEwQXeKub9 IOcjlJfXCYAxD3E5BXbC2cjvoTwNflQTbawlA6Ke2YrOGtilGcHalc42+vu5S9VgfqGe 5UmGMUKQDEo1cLrOp3ei2LmNO/XeeLATUzRory4uFnW4wDQHAMv6VS8ZCT/V1jwkosjX doAmjTAx9VgKAOtQF3KTs53gTrUukS931ZAqJpmlPJ8o82+0ygHTzeYTFn7dospjqiXO oYnGbnojRR5YTI786aUrC91KQuj4mEIHRQWjquqPIHvqTQR4wNuvZJorfq6oXIaVz5WM DHow==