Re: [rtcweb] WebRTC compatible endpoints (WAS: confirming sense of the room: mti codec)

Gaelle Martin-Cocher <gmartincocher@blackberry.com> Wed, 10 December 2014 21:25 UTC

From: Gaelle Martin-Cocher <gmartincocher@blackberry.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:25:01 +0000
References: <E3FA0C72-48C5-465E-AE15-EB19D8D563A7@ieca.com> <CAPF_GTaJwaS9+9uSSGTC1+RqKb=uF8UQxsP4u5jPJiRi=88-Nw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dvGH6jEp072GxfQwZ=O_QaxZpTrq3bgd2A-gOMj2PL9ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPw+JoXmHM_nH=ZF6zWfMpw_V1MLZU=hD6kac8qv_Z5eQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dsv9W9_x+RroLdsAKyhNAFGGdCTm9P3BMf1_L0XzB8UBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPEp-ujLfoYp+C8_cvyQ9EdEAkn_o6aFpuXEdN_N18YZw@mail.gmail.com> <92D0D52F3A63344CA478CF12DB0648AADF35E2BB@XMB111CNC.rim.net>, <54885FA3.3060602@gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D58C9A8@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <92D0D52F3A63344CA478CF12DB0648AADF35E6EF@XMB111CNC.rim.net> <54888C56.2060009@alvestrand.no>
x-originating-ip: [10.65.160.252]