Re: [rtcweb] Update of future interim meeting locations

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 21:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=QdMc5czscaHTCjcB7chej6zmoLFSv1NSoAoN9azpa7o=; b=Kus/nNHIcS1a3J7KMlBKKNgkvXaZv/JKtxTjNXOGNwvgl+ZmSjgwi4aFbIFEpG3dkL aEz1xuRPC3lnPkpsosMrnkFyivBCIYGSmjte2S5K3aWYjJvXAaDNPMpma0+Ae3y0hwSv 63sVh6ecoZZlQNEIyY5KOLyPPGLSQJoOTWo2mkCbV063cOoSwVgogRZLLXa95VW4y1I4 YXFXL6ZhMCyYfXRn5LYVGzZwBidY+wQNnZGxpAUQW9CefmrKNzwWfUQdbLZK0s0238bs Kdcax8DtlNS6uHeybmmwn1hp7n2jjRah8ujnLffyAu6jeAwaBDKYZyzIkch1ft4vyUih W1qQ==