Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com> Wed, 29 May 2013 20:30 UTC

Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:30:33 -0700
From: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
Cc: rtcweb@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

I also like it quite a bit. In particular I think it is more compatible with simulcast and layered coding than Plan A or Plan B.

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> wrote:

Personally, I really like this approach.  I think it will work well
for CLUE. You might also want to add a reference to XCON in section 4.
  The very reason we chartered XCON was because it seemed much more
sensible to include more complex conferencing operations in a separate
application layer protocol as opposed to overloading SIP/SDP O/A.

Mary.