Re: [rtcweb] Remote recording - RTC-Web client acting as SIPREC session recording client

"Ravindran Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Thu, 25 August 2011 19:05 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 00:28:09 +0530
References: <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0B00FDB08B@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><89177AB2-F721-47E4-8471-2180EDA10615@voxeo.com><A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0B00FDB34D@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><496EE152-41F2-49AB-A136-05735FE5A9F9@voxeo.com><101C6067BEC68246B0C3F6843BCCC1E31018BF6BE2@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><4E54AB9B.9090600@jesup.org><A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0B00FDB534@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><101C6067BEC68246B0C3F6843BCCC1E31018BF6DF6@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><4E554BCE.2040403@alum.mit.edu> <4E56399E.2020902@alvestrand.no> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0B011C8D3B@MCHP058A.global-ad.net>