Re: [rtcweb] AVPF vs AVP

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 05:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=tCAq7YGSdM3CzULpurdC3IBegP0rSqMZ5bQmShtFQA4=; b=cdpgOSgZMCwkmwNFLtMR+mbmiPmohh5kOqH3ovSeMVoAUbXMGFz1DZidIh12Uw7kTV 2HwRVwhU0kFtVzKC0Qt5l0HzEQ/ZLRvixxEAFcsRmEkFsQugZ1IU9yqscPbjsN5ePalL 1VLmSvoEai8qoRUgAH9gRfEDRpKJm44TPG1VQ=